4 Bedroom Apartments For Rent
Clarkin Apartments are located near the University of Wisconsin at LaCrosse with 12 apartments total, 4 apartments located on three separate floors.
- These apartments are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms each.
- Adjacent to the building is a wrap around off street parking lot for tenants. Tenants are given parking stickers to place on their vehicles, vehicles without parking stickers are ticketed and towed. These measures are necessary in order to keep parking available for the tenants of the building. The off street parking is first come first served.
- The apartment building has interior hallways that lead to the apartment front doors.
- On each of the 3 floors, there is a laundry room with 1 coin operated clothes washer, and 1 coin operated clothes dryer.
- All apartments have a 5000 BTU wall air conditioner.
- Tenants pay a water/sewer bill to management that is billed out once a quarter.
- The apartments are all electric, the electric heat in each room is controlled by a separate reostat. Electricity is separately metered to each apartment, where tenants set up their own account with Excel Energy, the power company.
- Apartment mail boxes are located in the entrance hallway to the building, and are key locked.
- The flooring is carpet and vinyl.
- This building is primarily rented to college students that attend the University.
- The leases are all strictly annual, and a new 1 year lease must be signed for each year, there is no month to month tenancy. Leasing starts September 1st.
- A security deposit must be paid when the lease is signed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building.
- There is a dumpster located adjacent to the building for waste disposal, with a recycling dumpster co-located.
- Lawn maintenance, snow shoveling and parking lot plowing is provided by management.