2 Bedroom Apartments For Rent
Clarkin Apartments is a two level building located on the corner lot of 6th and Quincy Street with 24 apartments total, 12 upstairs and 12 downstairs.
- There are 4 garage parking structures behind the apartment building, providing 24 detached one car garage spaces, 1 for each apartment.
- In addition, behind the building between the building and the parking structures is off street parking, reserved for tenants only. The off street parking, however, is first come first served for tenants, the spaces are not reserved.
- The apartments have interior hallways leading to the apartment front doors.
- In the center of both the upstairs and downstairs hallways is a laundry room with 2 coin operated clothes washers, and 2 coin operated clothes dryers in each room, opened to all residents.
- All 24 apartments are two bedroom and one bathroom apartments, with 8 of the apartments having larger or up sized living rooms.
- The apartments are all electric, the electric heat in each room is controlled by a separate reostat. Electricity is separately metered to each apartment, where tenants set up there own accounts with Excel Energy, the power company.
- All apartments have a 5000 BTU wall air conditioner.
- All apartments have a sliding patio door that leads to an outside back patio, concrete slab on the first floor, elevated deck on the second floor.
- Each apartment has its own hot water heater in the apartment. Tenants currently pay a water/sewer bill to management, that runs approximately $50.00 per quarter, that is billed out quarterly.
- Apartment mailboxes are located in the back parking lot area, and the boxes are key locked.
- The apartments are currently renting for $650.00 to $675.00 per month, some apartments have larger living rooms.
- There is a large dumpster located behind the building, at the end of the parking lot, for waste disposal, with recycling tote co-located with the dumpster.
- The flooring is carpet and vinyl.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building.